Thursday, April 2, 2020

Making plans with my subject!!

Happy Thursday!!

I have really been stressing about how I am going to get footage of the interview of my subject. I cannot currently leave my house and I will not be able to leave at all to film before the project is due. So, this has made gathering footage a little more difficult. I really don't want my single interview to be completely recorded over FaceTime or Zoom.

I was talking with my subject and he is going to help me out with all of this. I think what was are going to do is Tomas is going to set up his camera and then FaceTime me. So, I will be virtually asking him the questions, but it will be filmed in person.

If this works out, I think it will be great and much better than a screen recording of FaceTime or Zoom. The only drawback of this whole thing is that there is only going to be one camera recording. I won't be able to switch between two angles of my subject. However, I'll get over it!

So, I think this interview is going to happen early next week, but I will keep you updated!

So, until next time!

xoxo, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment