Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Filming prep!

Happy Tuesday!!

I know I am a little behind schedule because of the virus complications, however, I plan on getting a lot done this week.

I am going to interview Tomas tomorrow via FaceTime, but I just want to do a little more prep before that.

So, the way that my episodes are going to be structured is, at the beginning of the episode there will be a longer interview with the person that that episode is about. That interview will just kind of explain their talent, some background, and how they are using their talent in their future. Then, after that interview it would go into more footage of them in action. For example, after Tomas' interview it would go into footage of him filming something and sort of follow him through the process of that.

I don't plan on each episode being that long, probably about 20 minutes each. When I was watching example docuseries I was noticing that ones with younger target audiences tended to be shorter in length. This deals with the whole idea that the younger population's attention span is just continuing to decrease. So, I think it is better to just keep each episode short and sweet.

In terms of the excerpt, I think I am just going to focus on that first interview of Tomas giving his background about his talent. Since I can't leave my house, I can't really film him doing anything, so, just having him record his interview will be much easier.

I have just bulleted a few points that I want him to get across in his interview.


  • How he discovered his passion
  • When he knew he wanted to continue this in the future
  • Any plans for the future
I will update you tomorrow on how the interview goes!

So, until then! 

xoxo, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment