Monday, April 13, 2020

Done with editing!! Onto the website!!!

Happy Monday!!

Tomas sent me the rest of the things that I needed to complete the excerpt!

Before finalizing my excerpt, I was deciding whether or not I wanted to include music in the background. When I created a short documentary at the beginning of the year, I put music in the background. This made it seem much more cinematic. So, I decided to not include music since I am not really trying to go for that super cinematic look. I am trying to go for a more simplistic look for these short episodes. I am happy with my choice to not add any music.

NOW FOR THE WEBSITE!!!!!

I did some research when I first started my project and I wrote a blog post about looking at the website from the documentary Meru. When creating my website, I kept some of the things I saw in mind.

I have a lot of experience working with Wix, so making my website didn't take me that long. I knew that I wanted a simple and clean look. I also made sure to include descriptions of all of the episodes that would be in season one of my docuseries. I also used Canva to help me format some of the photos and text, as Canva has a much larger selection of fonts to choose from.



I am happy with how the website turned out!! I can't believe I just finished the third component of my project!!!! In my next blog I am going to be focusing on my CCR!!

xoxo, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment