Saturday, April 11, 2020

Editing GRIND

Happy Saturday!

As soon as Tomas sent me all of the footage, I began editing. I chose to use Premiere Pro to edit. I know it pretty well and I wasn't really doing any complicated editing anyways.


Since I am not doing everything I wanted to do to push myself during this project, I thought I would at least try to take the time to edit the excerpt and make it a little more fancy. I took a lot of time being very specific with adjusting lighting and making sure everything looked as nice as it could. I also cropped a little bit of the frame off the top and the bottom, as this helps give it that more professional and cinematic look. 

Now, about three days later, my excerpt is basically complete! I am waiting on Tomas to send me a couple more examples of his work that I am going to add in and then the excerpt will be complete!!

It feels great to have this done so I can move on to my next step!!!

I have already started planning out web designs. I am going to start that soon and I don't think it will take me too long. I have a lot of practice.

So, until next time!

xoxo, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment