Sunday, April 5, 2020

B-roll Brain Storm

Happy Sunday!!

So, I have been trying to figure out how I am going to structure this excerpt with the small amount of footage that I am going to have. I can't leave my house so there is no way for me to film Tomas in action like I wanted to.

I was trying to think of what else I could use, sort of as a b-roll substitute. I think the best thing for me to do is to insert examples of Tomas' work, both photo and video.

Tomas has created projects for multiple school events that I could insert into my excerpt. This can help give examples of Tomas' talent and how he is using it to build a future for himself.

Because I am such a perfectionist when it comes to these projects, it is definitely stressing me out that I am not able to go out and collect my own footage and pictures. However, I am going to try my best to use my strong editing skills to make this the best excerpt that I possibly can.

I am going to talk to Tomas and figure out an exact date to do the interview!

So, until next time!

xoxo, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment